Friday, May 15, 2009

Survivor Tocantins- Week 12

Quote of the night
After JT picked Coach to go to Exile Island, the Dragonslayer took a moment to let everyone know how he was not going to eat, sleep or build a fire while on exile. And that he was going to enjoy every minute of it. Others, especially Erinn and Taj, took offense to this. Erinn spat about how Coach was a jerk as Taj smirked and rolled her eyes. Mrs. Eddie George got all of her snide remarks about Coach Wade out in testimonials. My favorite was when she bluntly stated that "Any 37 yeard old man that thinks he is a dragonslayer belongs in a mental institution."

The Dragonslayer Sounds Off

And now here are some wonderful sound bites from 'Coach' Benjamin 'The Warrior' 'Dragonslayer' 'Tony Reali' Wade. Wait one of those wasn't right.

--"They did all that to save me"--on JT and Stephen going behind his back to get Debbie out.
--"I've got ruptured discs on my right side. I got a bad back. My asthma's so bad that I can't breathe...I make no excuses though."--as he takes off for Exile.
--"I'm so elequent."
--blah blah blah blah..."period. paragraph."

Game Play
I may be a Survivor newby, but don't you want to be in the end with someone who won't get votes? If I were in Stephen or JT's shoes before last night I would want to be in the final three with Erinn and Coach. Two players that get no respect and would get no votes from the jury. That being said, I think the move last night was to get rid of Taj (come up with some reason), and then back stab JT if I'm Stephen and vice versa. That way you really only have one enemy, but he might commend you on a great play and give you his vote anyway.

Week 12 Results

Slaughterhouse 1st (983)



Stephen: 67
Taj: 67
Total= 134








Rangers Stars Mavericks Cowboys 2nd (656)



JT: 97
Coach: -12
Total= 85








The Renegades T-3rd (375)




Erinn: 59
Total= 59








Freecell Makes Me Wanna T-3rd (375)











1 comment:

  1. I just realized that coach is the real life michael scott.

    ReplyDelete