Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Tree Hill 817 Review- Morals Clause


August Kellerman- "I didn't say I didn't want him represented Mr. Scott. I simply don't want him represented by you."
One Tree Hill was filled with plenty of predictable storylines this week, but also delivered one with a surprising twist that had me itching for future episodes.

Has there been a more obvious ending to a weekly plot than Millie's live, on-screen tirade being a ratings hit? As they played it harder and harder that her social commentary was undoubtedly going to get her fired, it was easier and easier to see that the fans were going to love her. The predictability didn't stop me from enjoying the ride, though.

For the first time in a while, Mouth came out smelling like roses. His rant, which Millie eventually stole, was both entertaining to watch and completely justified. Why would they spend so much money on those street signs?
To read the rest of my review of last night's One Tree Hill, head over to TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 817 - "The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment