Thursday, March 3, 2011

Justified 204 Review- Bigger Plans


Raylan- "I want you to know that I know what's going on, out of respect."
I would have been happy if this week's Justified consisted only of the opening five-minute segment at the Bennett family picnic. Fortunately, "For Blood or Money" didn't stop there, providing plenty more drama and continuing this early streak of excellence on the series.

Let's start with that conversation Raylan had with the Bennetts at what looked like an extremely fun family get together. I mean, banjo music, toy gun fights, and good southern cooking? You can't beat that. Seriously, though, so much went down in that one conversation that it is hard to grasp it all. I'll give it a try...

Raylan opens things up by explaining that he knows that the Bennetts are up to something. That's just a straight ballsy move. Then, the idea that Raylan's family and the Bennetts have a history comes up again, which is why Mags thinks the Marshall is continuing to snoop around her family. What happened between these two families so long ago? And was it Raylan that crippled Dickie 21 years ago?

I'm sure these questions will get dragged out through most of this season, and I'll be more and more curious every time they come up.
To read the rest of my review of last night's fantastic Justified, head over to TV Fanatic.

Justified 204 - "For Blood Or Money"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment