Monday, July 12, 2010

Quiet Pool at TV Fanatic- Hung's 'Tucson is the Gateway to Dick'

Today, over at the TV Fanatic, I discussed the repetitive nature of HBO's Hung. After a review dealing with how the series is running in circles, I'm curious as to how I'm going to get through writing about every episode this season. In a bit of irony, I fear that I will begin to repeat myself as the season goes along because it may be the same things that put me off week after week.

In this second episode of Hung's second season Lenore and Tanya continue their fight for power, Jessica has more trouble with her kids, and Ray shows once again that he's a terrible prostitute.

So head over to TV Fanatic and read my review on Hung's second episode of the season. Maybe just read the recap to see what happened, take a look at some of my favorite quotes, or just head right to the comments section to tell me how little talent I have.

Here are the links...

Hung 202- 'Tucson is the Gateway to Dick'
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment