Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Dynasty Award- Best Drama Series

Named For: Dynasty (ABC) 1981-89
Awarded To: Best drama series from June 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010
Last Year's Winner: Friday Night Lights (The 101/NBC)

Place. Show (Network) Points (My Vote)

10. Men of a Certain Age (TNT) 3 points

9. 90210 (The CW) 3 points

8. Greek (ABC Fam) 5 points

7. Parenthood (NBC) 5 points (5th)

6. Californication (Showtime) 9 points (2nd)

5. Glee (FOX) 10 points

4. Treme (HBO) 18 points (4th)

3. House, MD (FOX) 21 points

Runner-Up
2. Mad Men (AMC) 21 points (3rd)

and the Poolie goes to...
1. Friday Night Lights (The 101/NBC)
29 points (1st)

Here with his thoughts on Friday Night Lights is Poolie voter Mags...

I’ve got a pretty big secret and I’m gonna spill it here.

This freaking show is really sweet. To prove my point I’m going to name a bunch of sick joints from FNL (in no particular order):
1. Football
2. Partying with your boys
3. Loads of cute shorties
4. Tackling
5. Tim Riggins
6. Lyla Garrity
7. The nerd ginger kid who’s kinda funny
Now you probably thought to yourself: ”That’s no secret, anyone who has seen the show knows all that stuff.” Here’s what you don’t know: I voted this show the winner for the 2010 Dynasty Award and I only saw the first 6 episodes of the season. So in order to congratulate the show and round out this post, I am going to predict what happened on the 2nd half of the season (in no particular order):
1. Football
2. Partying
3. Cute shawties
4. Tim friggin’ Riggins aka The GOAT
5. Lyla Garrity
6. State Championship
7. Lyla gets preggers
8. Nerd ginge tells a couple jokes
There’s no way to tell exactly what happened, but if I had to guess I’d say I’m pretty damn close. Congrats to FNL and Tim Riggins.

by Kyle Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment