Friday, January 21, 2011

The Office 712 Review- Talk Me Down


Michael- "If she's engaged, I'm going to go crazy, and I'm going to start attacking people. If she's not engaged, in all honesty, I might just burn this whole place down to the ground out of happiness. Either way I am going to need some talking down, and nobody talks me down like myself in a video talking me down."
Although it had been over a month since the last new episode of The Office aired, there was no way to forget the quality of "Classy Christmas." This week's "Ultimatum" was not a bad half hour of television, but compared to the previous ep, it was difficult to thoroughly enjoy it.

As the title says, this week in Scranton was all about whether Holly Flax went through with her ultimatum. We previously had found out that she had told her boyfriend, AJ, that if they didn't get engaged before the year was over, they would be through. Well, the new year came and went, there was no ring on Holly's finger, and she was still with the aforementioned AJ. What a bummer!
To read the rest of my review of last night's return of The Office, head over to TV Fanatic.

The Office 712 - "Ultimatum"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment