Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Tree Hill 812 Review- I Am Hung-Overrr


Dave Navarro- "Hey where's that other chick that I nailed? I want to apologize to her for the black eye."
The video cameras were finally back in Tree Hill, NC after the long winter hiatus, and it may have been enjoyable for the girls of Brooke's bachelor party, but not for viewers. On "The Drinks We Drank Last Night," the show paid homage to The Hangover, but it was simply a sub-par knockoff of that classic comedy.

One problem for me, which will come with plenty of boos and hisses from readers? I was not that big a fan of The Hangover. Therefore, watching Brooke, Quinn and the gang stroll around town trying to remember everything that happened during their drunken escapades from the night before didn't do anything for me.

Think about it: Watching Frank the Tank guzzle beers is hilarious in Old School because Will Ferrell is hysterical. If the actors aren't funny, the scenes aren't going to be funny. So watching Alex, Millie, etc. remembering their evening just made me feel miserable for them.
Boy did the TV Fanatics get after me for hating this episode. To read the rest of my review of last night's One Tree Hill, and check out the commenters calling for my head, go over to TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 812 - "The Drinks We Drank Last Night"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment