Friday, January 28, 2011

The Office 713 Review- The Seminard Dog


Kevin- "Andy, I'm not Jim. The only way that I'm Jim is in the movie version when Jim sees what his future would be like if he never met Pam."
Although I've always assumed that The Office was going to suffer greatly without Steve Carrell, this week's episode was the first time I've had an actual feel for what it might be like without him - and it hurts.

Much like when they attempted to make Jim the lead character here and there, back when he was branch manager, "The Seminar" used Andy Bernard to move the plot along. But the sad truth is that neither Ed Helms nor John Krasinski can match Carrell.

I really liked "The Seminar," but it was more because of the performances around Helms than because of what the Nard Dog was doing himself. Many of the minor players got up off the bench to give us some laughs this week, starting with a guest appearance by the creator and star of the original The Office, Ricky Gervais.
To read the rest of my review of last night's The Office, head over to TV Fanatic.

The Office 713 - "The Seminar"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment