Monday, June 28, 2010

Quiet Pool at TV Fanatic- Hung's 'Just The Tip'

As a way to get more than the eight of you to read my obsolete thoughts on television, I reached out to a few entertainment websites about writing for them. The result? This summer I will be writing reviews on HBO's Hung for the TV Fanatic. If everything works out, this fall I will continue with a One Tree Hill column and as luck will have it reviews of Sons of Anarchy.

This morning I wrote up a review and recap of last night's season two premier of Hung, 'Just The Tip.' Although it's not anywhere near my favorite shows list, I somehow found the ability to think of a few good things to say about it. A series listed as a comedy, but rarely if ever gets me to laugh, Hung follows the dark life of a high school teacher turned male prostitute.

So head on over to my review at TV Fanatic and leave a comment about how awesome (or terrible) I am. Because here at the Quiet Pool we don't care if you watch the shows, or even read the reviews, as long as you comment.

Hung 201- 'Just The Tip'
Review at TV Fanatic
Recap at TV Fanatic
Quotes at TV Fanatic

1 comment:

  1. But rarely if ever gets me to laugh, Hung follows the dark life of a high school teacher turned male prostitute.

    ReplyDelete