Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Movie Characters: 70-61

70. Jack Campbell- Nicolas Cage- Family Man
Jack: “Let's go to all the stores...all the stores in this God forsaken shopping mall.”


69. Joe Fox- Tom Hanks- You've Got Mail
Joe: “Don't cry, shop girl.”


68. Jamal Jeffries/Juwanna Mann- Miguel A. Nunez- Juwanna Mann
Juwanna: “Can't help it. Born with it.”





















67. Walter Burns- Cary Grant- His Girl Friday

Walter: “Diabetes! I ought to know better than to hire anybody with a disease.”















66. Gary Young- Phil Hartman- Houseguest

Gary: “Jason, how many times have I told you to pick that damn thing up? A lot, I think. Probably several, maybe.”





















65. Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski- Jerry Levine- Teen Wolf

Stiles: “Whoahhh! Help me Rhonda!”


64. Ernest P. Worrell- Jim Varney- Ernest Goes to Jail
Ernest: “Did you hear the one about the three legged dog that walked into a bar and said, 'I'm lookin' for the guy that shot my paw'.”


63. Rico- Danny McBride- Hot Rod

Rico: [putting on stolen hat] “This is my hat now! This is totally my hat!”

















62. Toy Santa- Tim Allen- The Santa Clause 2

Toy Santa: “I'm in charge here!”











61. Les 'Worm' Murphy- Edward Norton- Rounders

Worm: “I guess the sayings' true. In the poker game of life, women are the rake man. They are the f-in' rake.”
Mike: “What the f- are you talkin' about. What saying?”
Worm: “I-I don't know. There ought to be one though.”

No comments:

Post a Comment