Thursday, February 12, 2009

Movie Characters: 10-1

10. Mike O'Hara- Daniel Stern- Celtic Pride
Mike: “It's just Jimmy. He's in there whipping up a bunt cake.”





















9. Chester Lee- Rodney Dangerfield- Ladybugs

Chester: “What a lady. When she walks in a room, mice jump on chairs. At Christmas they hang her and kiss the mistletoe. I tell ya if she went to a dog show, she'd win.”


8. Buddy the Elf- Will Ferrell- Elf
Buddy: “I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.”



7. Jack Kelly- Christian Bale- Newsies
Jack: Well, that's the first thing ya gotta learn, headlines don't sell papes. Newsies sell papes.”















6. Captain Jack Sparrow- Johnny Depp- Pirates of the Caribbean

Captain Jack: “When you marooned me on that God forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate....I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.”

















5. Dr. Evil- Mike Myers- Austin Powers in Goldmember

Dr. Evil: “I'd just like to point out that no one else in my gene pool runs like a girl.”



4. Gil Renard- Robert De Niro- The Fan
Gil: “A simple thank you would have been nice.”














3. Bob Wiley- Bill Murray- What About Bob?

Fay: “You want more salad Bob?”
Bob: “Yeah, I think I do...pile it high and deep would ya please?”



2. Bartholomew Hunt- Chris Farley- Almost Heroes
Hunt: “Fearsome beasts of the mountains and plains. I've seen a bear so powerful...that it snapped a man's body in half with his huge jaws.”



1. Roy O'Bannon- Owen Wilson- Shanghai Noon

Roy: “Oh nothing I just killed him, how'd you do?”

No comments:

Post a Comment