Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie Characters: 20-11

20. Happy Gilmore- Adam Sandler- Happy Gilmore
Happy: “Hey, my girlfriend is dead, you know. She fell off a cliff and died on impact.”

















19. Cal Naughton Jr.- John C. Reilly- Talladega Nights

Cal: “I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.”


18. Henry 'Indiana' Jones- Harrison Ford- Indiana Jones
Indiana: “Listen. Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here, my guess is dad found out more than he was looking for and until I'm sure, I'm going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done.”


17. Roy McAvoy- Kevin Costner- Tin Cup
Tin Cup: “It's a lock! I hit my 7-iron like John Daly hits the 3.”













16. Vernon Baxter- Kevin Nealon- Principal Takes a Holiday

Vernon: (on the school loudspeaker) “We have a sale on all canned cling peaches in isle three...(laughs) I’ve always wanted to do that.”














15. Clark Griswold- Chevy Chase- Vegas Vacation

Clark: “Sweet for me Marty, you’re finished.”


14. Iggy- Rob Schneider- Surf Ninjas
Mac: “I'd put that knife down if I were you!”
Iggy: “Seriously, if you don't want chives, I won’t put ‘em in.”
Mac: “Not helping, and don't your parents ever feed ya, and don't they ever provide you with enough clothing besides MY BOXER SHORTS!"
Iggy: [Looks down at the Shorts He's wearing] "These are yours?"


13. Captain James Hook- Dustin Hoffman- Hook
Hook: “Peter. I swear to you wherever you go, wherever you are, I vow there will always be daggers buried in notes signed James Hook. They will be flung into doors of your children's children's children, do you hear me?”
Pan: “What do you want, old man?”
Hook: “Just you.”


12. Kevin McCallister- MaCauley Culkin- Home Alone 2

Kevin: “I'm not apologizing to Buzz. I'd rather kiss a toilet seat!”

















11. Garth Algar- Dana Carvey- Wayne's World

Del: “Any questions?”
Garth: “Yes, I have a question. When did you turn into a nutbar?”

No comments:

Post a Comment