Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Quiet Poolcast: Episode 2- Chuck, Chuck, Loose

This past Monday's episode of Chuck was the last one before it takes a break for the Olympics. Apparently there was a big uproar over what went down in Chuck vs. the Mask. I wasn't at all upset about the fact that Chuck made a move to get with new Nerd Herder Hannah and Sarah showed some interest in Captain Shawsy. In fact I liked it a lot. Last Friday, while recording the second episode of The Quiet Poolcast, Lar and I came to the conclusion that this situation was going to happen soon and we were loving it. Hannah is awesome and Chuck will be able to have an actual relationship for a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm as much of a fan of Chuck and Sarah as a couple as anyone, but you can't have them playing cat and mouse throughout the entire series. If Schwartz and Fedak get to end this thing when they want to, doesn't it make sense that the whole thing ends with Suck (that's Sarah and Chuck) finally settling down together for a happy normal life together? I think so anyway, and you can't get there by having them not pursue others in the meantime.

So in the second episode of The Quiet Poolcast Lar and I begin by talking about this season of Chuck so far, I rant a little bit about WWF/WWE because of Stone Cold Steve Austin's appearance in Chuck and then get into a long convo about 24 past and present. This week's episode didn't counter any of the negatives that we talked about regarding the start to this season. Somebody tell Cole Ortiz to step his game up pretty quickly or I'm gonna lose it!

Check out Episode 2 of The Quiet Poolcast here.

No comments:

Post a Comment