Monday, February 8, 2010

The Quiet Poolcast: Episode 1- Larry Gets LOST

This past Friday I went on a grueling hour and a half road trip to my alma mater for alumni basketball weekend. After picking up the incomparable Larry, we embarked to the city of Poughkeepsie, NY in the friendly confines of my Nissan Rogue. As a fellow tv lover, Larry and I passed the time by discussing the latest of our viewing pleasures. Although it was awkward of me to ask, we eventually figured it would be sweet to record the conversation for future reference and thus the Quiet Poolcast was born. In today's first episode of the Poolcast Larry and I discuss the season six premier of LOST. The parallel worlds, Jacob vs. the Man In Black, The Numbers, and a common hatred of Jack all come into play during this 20 minute conversation.

Check out the Quiet Poolcast here.

Follow me on Twitter @quietpool. Follow Larry @larrington_bevy.

No comments:

Post a Comment