Friday, May 4, 2012

The Office 823 Review- Dwight-namic Duo


Gabe- "Sometimes I wonder if I have ovaries in my scrotum, because I am great at girl talk."
"Turf War," by playing up the dynamic duo of Dwight and Jim - while reducing Andy's role to cooking cherries jubilee and making one pitch to a client - gave The Office some promise heading into next week's season finale... and then what will be an interesting offseason for the NBC hit.

With rumblings of spin-offs and departures, The Office needed all the positivity it could get, if indeed everyone involved wants it to stay on the air. As the back half of this season has gone on, I haven't been so sure that I would even want this incarnation of the show to continue for another year.

After a couple of unsurprisingly solid supporting performances by B.J. Novak and Brian Baumgartner, and then this week's improving half hour, The Office might be putting out just enough good moments to earn another season, which will then inevitably disappoint us yet again.

Even though I couldn't stand a second of time James Spader spent on screen, let's take a look at the funny and/or heartwarming moments that made "Turf Wars" one of the better Office outings as of late.
To read the rest of my review of last night's The Office, head over to TV Fanatic.

The Office 823 - "Turf War"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment