Friday, April 15, 2011

30 Rock 519 Review- CT Love


Jack- "We produce more failed pilots than the French Air Force."
The long wait is over. Tracy Jordan is back, and not just any Tracy Jordan, but the wild and crazy Tracy that will expose himself to Elmo and visit O.J. in jail... again.

Unfortunately for us, "I Heart Connecticut" was mainly about Liz and Kenneth's adventure in finding Tracy rather than the return of Tracy himself.

And at the end of the day, this was an average episode of 30 Rock.

That is not a knock on the show by any means. Tina Fey and company have made a strong comeback this season, but this one just didn't have me jumping out of my seat.
To read the rest of my review of last night's 30 Rock, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 519 - "I Heart Connecticut"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment