Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rush Hour 3


It's been a while since I have seen Rush Hour or Rush Hour 2 so I forgot how much I enjoy Chris Tucker. I can understand how he can get annoying to people but I really love his humor. My favorite part of Rush Hour 3 was definitely Carter's (Tucker) antics but I also enjoyed the action aside from the drawn out finale fight scene. The fight scenes in the beginning had a few sweet moves that were quite enjoyable. The fact that this movie has been in the making for ten years left me disappointed, but overall it was a delightful watch. Inspector Lee is no Chon Wang, from the Shanghai movies, but Jackie Chan's performance in this movie was good.

Now that Rush Hour 3 is finally out I was wondering how I felt about the Rush Hour trilogy in comparison to the other great trilogies. Here is my list of my favorite movie trilogies. Keep in mind that Star Wars has six movies so I didn't count them and Indiana Jones is about to come out with the fourth so that's out as well.

Top Twelve Trilogies

1. Ocean's
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. The Mighty Ducks
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. Austin Powers
6. The Godfather
7. Back to the Future
8. Rush Hour
9. Naked Gun
10. Shrek
11. Beverly Hills Cop
12. Lord of the Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment