Thursday, December 27, 2007

Return of the Jedi


Return of the Jedi was easily better than Empire Strikes Back. Everything got wrapped up perfectly and Anakin Skywalker's story was finished with his death. I am really glad I watched them I, II, III, IV, V, VI. I feel better off for it. When Darth kills the Emperor I got chills.

Favorite Characters of Episode VI

5. Head Ewok- so cute and did some great fighting.

4. Han Solo- funny and charismatic but too much of a side character.

3. Yoda- More like the Yoda of the early Episodes in this one.

2. C3PO- Continued excellence in being a funny robot.

1. Darth Vader- there was still a little good left in him after all. watching him from beginning to end, made me like him more than any other character.

Favorite Order of Episodes

6. The Phantom Menace- Episode I
5. Attack of the Clones- Episode II
4. A New Hope- Episode IV
3. Empire Strikes Back- Episode V
2. Return of the Jedi- Episode VI
1. Revenge of the Sith- Episode III

No comments:

Post a Comment