Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fantasy Idol Results- Keep 'Em Guessing

Couple things from last night's results show...

Fantasia has the whiniest, awful voice I've heard in a long time. Her performance last night wasn't quite as bad as her highly touted Summertime, but it was still pretty terrible. How did she wins this thing again?

Idol keeps coming up with new ways to keep me guessing. When they made Casey safe first, I thought 'why on Earth would you take all the surprise out of it?' Then I started thinking that the only reason to leave Crystal or Lee as one of the final two was if they were the one going home. So when it did end up being Big Mike getting eliminated I was a tiny bit shocked.

I guess my reverse jinx of saying Crystal was going home the entire episode worked.

Big Mike's farewell performance was one of his best. Although it didn't work last night, this I'm leaving tonight, goodbye everybody performance was pretty good. In this capacity his extra cheese factor worked and I'm glad to see him go out on a high note.

Fantasy Scores

The Rock Bodega
Casey James- Safe (67)= 67
Janell Wheeler
Tim Urban
Lee DeWyze- Safe (67)= 67
Week 12= 134 Total= 617

Splash Downs All Around
Todrick Hall
Crystal Bowersox- Safe (67)= 67
Tyler Grady
Michelle Delamor
Week 12= 67 Total= 290

Diabolical Haters
Didi Benami
Lilly Scott
Lacey Brown
Michael Lynche- Eliminated (-24)= -24
Week 12= -24 Total= 159

You're Coming With Me Leather
Andrew Garcia
Paige Miles
Aaron Kelly
John Park
Total= 150

The Curlgar
Ashley Rodriguez
Joe Muñoz
Haley Vaughn
Siobhan Magnus
Total= 92

HashTag Katie Stevens Is Only 16
Katie Stevens
Jermaine Sellers
Katelyn Epperly
Alex Lambert
Total= 19

No comments:

Post a Comment