Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bi-Monthly Power Rankings- Honorable Mentions

If you haven't noticed already, I have been extremely busy in the months of April and May. With the end of the baseball season, the end of the spring semester, and a couple of week-long pop-ins at my place, I have been beyond slow on the blog at times. That is no excuse to not put out a Bi-Monthly Power Rankings, though, so without further ado, here are the Quiet Pool Perspective Television Power Rankings for the month of May.
Show- (last time)...red= moving down, green= moving up

90210- (-) Mondays on The CW
Adrianna Tate-Duncan is absolutely killing it in the role of evil vixen on the season of the zip code drama.

The Borgias- (-) Sundays on Showtime
Jeremy Irons and the show in general may be a bit disappointing, but it is still worth a look.

Camelot- (-) Fridays on Starz
The re-imagination of the story of Arthur has been decent so far, if only for the work of Joseph Fiennes (or the dude from Flash Forward as I know him).

CMT's Next Superstar- (-) Fridays on CMT
Living in Music City this was a necessary watch for me, and if you like country music, it is for you too.

Game of Thrones- (-) Sundays on HBO
The only reason this isn't already in the top twenty is because there have only been three episodes. You will be sure to find it amongst the best come July.

Happy Endings- (-) Wednesdays on ABC
Pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy Happy Endings. Of all the new sitcoms as of late, I have it only behind Perfect Couples.

The Killing- (-) Sundays on AMC
Zzzzzzzz...oh sorry I was sleeping. Seriously though, this is well directed and acted, but the writing has left something to be desired, and it couldn't be less exciting.

Men of a Certain Age- (-) Wednesdays on TNT
I just received word that I will be reviewing the Ray Romano series for TV Fanatic this summer, so there is my shameless plug of the week.

Top Chef- (19) Wednesdays on Bravo
Maybe I am getting Top Cheffed out. As one season leads right into the next, it is getting a little tiresome.

The Voice- (-) Tuesdays on NBC
The first episode was fantastic! The new twist on the singing competition show was greatly welcomed. Then the second episode produced much worse talent, and a new format that already seemed a bit played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment