Thursday, April 9, 2009

Survivor Tocantins- Week 7

Thoughts

Tyson was on fire today. In the immunity challenge but mostly in awesome quotes. After the merge, while scheming he claims "I can mold this game however I want right now." Then after he wins the challenge he says "I kick ass like I always do. If you ladies want my phone number, I guess...ask." Then later he goes "Lying to everybody actually brings me pleasure." And finally he brings out "I never liked Sierra. I don't know why she's out here other than to give hope to all the stupid people in the world." Amazing ep for him.

Interesting technique Joe. Get a bug to crawl up your scab so that it gets infected and you have to get removed from the show via helicopter or you will die. Bravo Joe. Way to screw my squad over. Meanwhile Jaydon continues to dominate.

Week 7 Results

Slaughterhouse 1st (416)



Tyson: 50
Stephen: 30
Taj: 30
Sierra: 30
Total= 140






Freecell Makes Me Wanna
2nd (273)



Brendan: 30
Debbie: 30
Total= 60








Rangers Stars Mavericks Cowboys
3rd (195)



JT: 30
Coach: 30
Total= 60








The Renegades
4th (144)



Joe: 8
Erinn: 30
Total= 38

No comments:

Post a Comment