Monday, March 16, 2009

Female Movie Characters: 30-21

Since I don't think there are enough good female characters to round out a top ten, here is my top 30 female movie characters that I would want to have sparks with.

30. Kate Reynolds- Tea Leoni in The Family Man





















29. Ashley Carlson- Sarah Roemer in Disturbia
















28. Yvaine- Claire Danes in Stardust
















27. Babe Bennett- Winona Ryder in Mr. Deeds
















26. Daphne Reynolds- Amanda Bynes in What a Girl Wants






















25. Annabelle Bransford- Jodie Foster in Maverick






















24. Maya- Liv Tyler in Jersey Girl
















23. Rachel Wright- Famke Janssen in I Spy
















22. Monica Wright- Sanaa Lathan in Love and Basketball






















21. Carley Bobby- Leslie Bibb in Talladega Nights

1 comment:

  1. This excellent website truly has all of the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know
    who to ask.

    Here is my page; internet service providers marengo oh

    ReplyDelete