Friday, January 30, 2009

Movie Characters: 90-81

90. Gupta Rajan- Kumar Pallana- The Terminal
Gupta: "Do you have an appointment?"















89. Joseph Pulitzer- Robert Duvall- Newsies

Pulitzer: "Anyone who doesn't act in their own self interest is a fool."

88. Coach Jack Reilly- Lane Smith- The Mighty Ducks

Coach Reilly: “You could have been one of the greats! An' now look at yourself. You're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.”





















87. Anthony Adams- Luke Wilson- Bottle Rocket

Anthony: “One morning, over at Elizabeth's beach house, she asked me if I'd rather go water-skiing or lay out. And I realized that not only did I not want to answer THAT question, but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question, or see any of these people again for the rest of my life.”

86. Tommy Devito- Joe Pesci- Goodfellas
Henry: “You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.”
Tommy: “What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? Funny how? What's funny about it? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how?”

















85. Joe ‘Coop’ Cooper- Trey Parker- BASEketball

Coop: “Hey, Skidmark Steve, cool. You sill hangin' out, playin' Nintendo?”
Skidmark Steve: “Well, if you must know, I'm in my second year of med school and I'm training for the Summer Games. “What are you two up to?”
Coop: “Just hanging out. Playing Nintendo.”

















84. Ray Boyd- Jonathan Lipnicki- Jerry Maguire

Ray: “Did you know that my nextdoor neighbor has three rabbits?”

83. Dr. Emmett Brown- Christopher Lloyd- Back to the Future
Marty: “Then where the hell are they?”
Doc: “The appropriate question is, when the hell are they?"

82. Sanka Coffie- Doug E. Doug- Cool Runnings
Yul Brenner: “How 'bout I beat your butt right now?”
Sanka: “How 'bout I draw a line down the middle of your head so it looks like a butt?”

81. General M. Bison- Raul Julia- Street Fighter
Bison: “For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment