Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag, I'm It


So The Boss tagged me via his blog about his ex-fighting pit bull found here. I figured I might get fired if I don't go along with this game of blog tag, so I will adhere to some of the rules stated above.

Because I don't feel comfortable coming up with seven interesting things about myself, I have decided to go double duty and share one interesting thing about 14 different people...

  • Larry's favorite show on television right now is Gossip Girl.
  • Jon the Bon is always hungry but never finishes his food.
  • Tyson makes frequent trips to his Alma Mater to watch Benedict Arnold sing.
  • Jayj wears fluffy socks year round.
  • Braids gave up on the Wii after trying for 30 seconds.
  • Jaydon spends 24 hours a day with the lights off and leaves the window open during the winter in NY.
  • Bonz does a tremendous impression of Bruce Dickinson.
  • T-time has an unbelievable idea for a new theme park resort area that will never come to fruition.
  • Mags missed to basketball games at VC with an ankle because he jumped out of a second story window.
  • Bird loves hanging out with security guards.
  • Pack always has the best fantasy football seasons with the worst fantasy football teams.
  • Buddens drinks out of the side of his mouth at all times.
  • Lochness claims to be a fan of Lost and The Office, but never watches them.
  • Rob is so nuts that I can't think of anything interesting to say about him that isn't completely inappropriate for this blog.
By rules of this game, I now will tag as many people as I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment