Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dark Knight


I know this is way behind,but I really needed things to settle in. Right off the bat I am going to say that Dark Knight was unbelievable. I saw it the first day it came out and was amazed by it. Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker was fantastic. I can't think of a villain that did a better job. For a two and a half hour movie it wasn't at any point boring or dragging along. I was on the edge of my seat throughout. The one problem I had the film was that it could have used some more Bruce Wayne. Christian Bale did such a good job in Batman Begins, but wasn't given as much time to shine in Dark Knight. Heath definitely made up for the lack of Bruce and then some.

I love the idea of a third film with Batman on the run from the law where everyone in Gotham hates him...could make for great stuff. At this point they're going to need to get a couple of great villains to keep up with the action they've had up to this point.

A couple of quotes on Dark Knight--

Larry: "The crazy thing to me about this movie is that i hyped it up so much yet was still amazed immediately afterwards."

Jaydon: "The movie instantly is in my top 5 and might be my number 1 i just dont know yet."

Batman Movies Ranked--

7. Batman Returns
6. Batman (Adam West)
5. Batman & Robin
4. Batman
3. Batman Forever
2. Batman Begins
1. The Dark Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment