Sunday, February 3, 2008

2007 Films (Dramas)

Over the course of the past year, I have watched 42 movies that were released in 2007. Some of these I have reviewed, while others I have omitted or not gotten to yet. In this post I will attempt to rank the best films of 2007 (to my liking). Because I have a difficult time comparing comedies and dramas I have split the movies into these two categories. Argue if you'd like with which movies should be in which categories but this was the best I could do.

Dramas

18. Smokin' Aces- Jeremy Piven, Ray Liotta, Ryan Reynolds

17. Atonement- Keira Knightly, James McAvoy

16. I'm Not There- Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, Heath Ledger

15. August Rush- Robin Williams, Terrence Howard, Keri Russell

14. Rescue Dawn- Christian Bale, Steve Zahn

13. No Country For Old Men- Josh Brolin, Tommy Lee Jones, Woody Harrelson

12. Ocean's 13- Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon

11. I am Legend- Will Smith

10. Michael Clayton- George Clooney, Tom Wilkinson, Tilda Swinton

9. Transformers- Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel

8. We Own the Night- Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Wahlberg, Robert Duvall

7. American Gangster- Denzell Washington, Russell Crowe, Josh Brolin

6. Pirates: At World's End- Johnny Depp, Keira Knightly, Orlando Bloom

5. Disturbia- Shia LaBeouf

4. Gone Baby Gone- Casey Affleck, Ed Harris, Michelle Monaghan

3. Stardust- Claire Danes, Michelle Pfeiffer, Robert DeNiro

2. National Treasure: Book of Secrets- Nicolas Cage, Jon Voight, Ed Harris

1. Reign Over Me- Adam Sandler, Don Cheadle, Liv Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment