Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Office 716 Review- Clean Up On Aisle Five


Michael (as Scarn)- "It's gonna take a lot more than a bullet to the brain, lungs, heart, back and balls to kill Michael Scarn."
We were treated to another episode in a fantastic stretch of The Office this week. Between "Classy Christmas," "Ultimatum," last week's "PDA," and now "Threat Level Midnight," we've witnessed some of the best episodes in years.

Back in the early days of the show, some of my favorite scenes were when Michael went to improv class and turned every sketch into an action movie about Michael Scarn. When I realized we were about to witness an entire movie of Michael over-acting as an action hero, I didn't know how to contain myself.
To read the rest of my review of this week's The Office, head over to TV Fanatic.

The Office 716 - "Threat Level Midnight"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment