Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chuck 403 Review- Stone Cubic Stunner


Heather- "Thanks for that, movie dork. I bet you have like a Tron poster in your room."

Last night's episode of Chuck, "Chuck Versus The Cubic Z", was good but not great. It didn't hit me with the comedy highlights I'm used to from this show, and with the return of a few big guest stars, it could have been better. My full review of the episode is up over at TV Fanatic, so head over there if you care to relive the best and worst moments from last night's ep.

The Chuck Round Table that I participate in weekly at TV Fanatic should be up later today. I'll be back to update this post once it is live. *Update: Round Table is live.*

Chuck 403 - "Chuck Versus The Cubic Z"
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment