Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sons of Anarchy 310 Review- Trader McGee


Ashby (to Jax): Your father knew the patch was a mistake, and so do you. Look at the violence in the last three days alone. Is that the life you want for your child. If you love him, give him more.

Just like I predicted in my post on Sons of Anarchy yesterday. Last night's ep was a big improvement. I can see the ending of this season being really good, which won't make up for the less than stellar first two-thirds of it, but will still be nice to see. Last night's ep had a lot of action, a lot of reveals, and some crucial moments that change things going forward. Let me know what you thought of it, or go over to TV Fanatic and read my full review on "Fírinne".

Sons of Anarchy 310 - "Fírinne"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment